Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love You & Goodbye

We wait for a time to say,
I love you and goodbye.
The times we had together,
Are precious and rare.
All the broken pieces can't be glued together,
My heart's never going to repair.

It's hard not to think about you,
Because you're no longer here.
Life's so tough without you,
It's hard not to shed a tear.
You were always there for me,
Through the good times and the bad.
No-one will ever come between us,
And take away the friendship that we have.

We wait for a time to say,
I love you and goodbye.
The times we had together,
Are precious and rare.
All the broken pieces can't be glued together,
My heart's never going to repair.

We held each others hand,
And wiped each others tears away
We were like sisters,
You were my best friend.
Even though you're gone now,
Nothing will ever change.
I'll go on living everyday normally,
Cause i know you're still there inside me.

We wait for a time to say,
I love you and goodbye.
The times we had together,
Are precious and rare.
All the broken pieces can't be glued together,
My heart's never going to repair.

I love you so much,
It's hard to let go.
I'll miss you like crazy,
I want you to know.
As the years go by,
I'll shed many tears.
I'll dream of you every night,
Wishing you were here.

We wait for a time to say,
I love you and goodbye.
The times we had together,
Are precious and rare.
All the broken pieces can't be glued together,
My heart's never going to repair.

There's one thing i must say,
I love you and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment