Walking through the graveyard,
Stumbled across your name.
Thinking back to when it happened,
Trying to remember who was at blame.
Why you had to go,
I don't know.
You made me feel absolutely amazing,
I've never felt so great since.
The years go by,
Not a day i haven't cried.
You're the best thing that ever happened to me,
You made a difference in my life.
Why you had to go,
I don't know.
You made me feel absolutely amazing,
I've never felt so great since.
I love you more than anything,
I miss you so much.
You're the only thing on my mind,
We'll meet up again in time.
Why you had to go,
I don't know.
You made me feel absolutely amazing,
I've never felt so great since.
We'll meet up again in time.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment